I finally got around to making Coconut Chocolate Butter – Oh Yes… it tastes even better than it sounds. I have seen Coconut Chocolate Butter in our organic shop a million times, but it’s $24 a jar… just a little expensive! I was really tempted to buy it because it looks so darn good, but when I looked at the ingredients I thought “Hey, I could probably make that!!” and now you are going to reap the rewards because I’m going to tell you how.
- 1 cup of wholemeal flour
- 1 cup of soya, rice or almond milk
- 1 tablespoon of “no egg”
- 1 teaspoon of vanilla essence
- Coconut Chocolate Butter
- Coconut oil
- Raw cacao powder
- Mix all ingredients in a bowl and leave to sit for 10 minutes.
- Mix again to make sure there are no lumps. Using a non stick pan, cook until lightly brown on each side.
- In a bowl place three large dollops of candied coconut oil (if it is runny place it in the fridge for about 10 minutes).
- Next add in two teaspoons of raw cacao powder and powdered stevia to taste.
- Mix lightly together but not too much otherwise it’s too runny. Serve with just about anything!