Thankful Thursdays began after Thanksgiving 2012 as a way for me to stay in grateful and thankful space. I hope my Thankful Thursday posts inspire you to keep a gratitude journal, write your own Thankful Thursday blog post and count your blessings.
This week I’m thankful for:
- My last week of full-time work! The last few weeks have been a wake-up call for me. I caught a cold (and I haven’t been sick in over a year and a half), I’ve made mistakes because I’m not focusing and I’m struggling to fit everything in. I’m excited to be able to focus on Live Healthy Simply in 2013 – yay to more time!
- I’m thankful for my supportive, amazing and incredible husband who said yes straight away when I mentioned the idea to him.
- I’m thankful to work said yes.
- I’m thankful I go on holidays for 2 weeks tomorrow.
- I’m thankful for Nadine Lee & Hayley Richards new e-book Raw & More recipe book. The eBook includes 50 delicious, nutritious recipes including raw, plant-based, gluten free options. Perfect for a girl who’s planning on Goin rawer aw in 2013!
Nadine also has another eBook The Goddess Diet which is worth picking up too!
Now over to you! What are you thankful for this week?
Enjoy the last few days before the Christmas break!