You are your biggest investment.
and failing to take care of this precious investment will result in SO many problems.
You’ll get sick, run down or stressed (or a combination of the three?) and the everyday problems that you use to handle pretty well, start becoming bigger and bigger and harder and harder to deal with… Know the feeling? I certainly use to.
Why is it we are so quick to invest in property, the stock market or buy new clothes or a car but investing in our health, the one thing that has the ability to affect our lives the most, is so hard to do?
The good news is you don’t need to wait until you have a chronic disease, emotional breakdown or have an overwhelming feeling of I just can’t do this anymore! You can start practicing radical self care NOW and have good health now and into the future.
Sounds pretty good right?
Below are 11 recurring signs my clients experienced before they decided they needed to reprioritise and start taking better care of themselves. If you’re experiencing something similar, it’s time to sit back, reassess and make a few adjustments.
11 signs you need to start taking better care of yourself
- The last time you cooked something it was 2012
- You don’t make time to see the important people in your life and your relationships are starting to suffer
- You eat out or buy takeaway most nights
- Your not really sure what a balanced healthy meal is, but you’re pretty sure it isn’t toast for dinner
- You feel like you can’t cope, and at any given moment something could come crashing down
- You hate your job and it’s negatively impacting your life
- You get anxious thinking about all the stuff you have to do, it makes you feel sick
- You’re drinking more than you would like, but hey so are all of your friends…It’s normal right?
- Exercise hasn’t been a priority in a loooong time
- You wish you were a little lighter in weight…but so far you have done nothing about it
- You think you should be further ahead by now with work, your relationships and life in general… and you’re disappointed in yourself that you’re not
Can you relate to any of the above? We have all been there at one point or another, life gets busy and we forget what’s really important.
But you can change and you can change your circumstances if you’re not happy. The future is a long time so it’s better off you start making changes now then keep on hoping things were different.
Pick one area and start taking action. Go to the gym, make a healthy dinner choice or schedule in time to see friends and family.
What is one thing you’re going to do this week to start taking better care of yourself?
**** I have 3 spots left in my 6 month VIP Health Coaching Program*****
Click here to find out more before my schedule is filled for the rest of the year!