As the vacations method, the professionals that know at S&R Health need to enable you keep on observe together with your well being and health journey. The health group has some ideas and tips for staying centered in your well being this vacation season.
S&R Health is a mother-daughter well being group made up of Suzanne and Racquel Rodriguez. As private trainers, they specialise in serving to most cancers, diabetes, and weight-management shoppers. Listed below are their vacation well being ideas:
- Drink one to 2 glasses of water earlier than consuming vacation meals
- Eat a light-weight breakfast or no breakfast when you’ve gotten a big meal arising
- Eat lean meats and add plenty of greens
- Don’t return for seconds
- Get small parts of meals
- Transfer all through the day
- Restrict your alcoholic drinks
- Attempt to exercise 4 to 5 instances through the week when you’re having heavy meals
To be taught extra about S&R Health and the way they can assist you keep on observe, click on right here.